Our firm has experience on each side of employment law. That means our lawyers understand and see the case from both an employee and employer perspective. We offer realistic legal advice on what might result from a claim, and have a good idea of how an opposing attorney might fight your case.
At Turchik Law Firm, P.C., we understand you are worried about retaliation, whether you are still working for your employer or looking for a job in the same industry. Maybe your employer has refused to pay wages you are owed or has taken adverse action against you after you complained about a violation of rights. Our Tucson, Arizona, law firm can help.
Honest Answers About Your Potential Claim
Our attorneys are sympathetic, taking the necessary time during an initial consultation to listen to the circumstances and help you understand your legal options and the likely outcome.
Turchik Law Firm, P.C., handles cases in all areas of employment law, for both private and public employees:
- Federal and Arizona wage and hour claims
- Discrimination (age, disability, race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual harassment, hostile work environment, sexual orientation, and genetic testing)
- ADA reasonable accommodation requests
- Violations of the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employment contracts
- Severance and non-competition agreements
- Wrongful termination cases
- Whistleblower and retaliation claims
- ACRD/EEOC (mediation and conciliation)
- Various personnel/merit boards and professional boards
With 30 years of experience focused on employment law cases, we offer a straightforward, honest approach to cases.
Contact Us For An Experienced Legal Opinion
Let’s set up an initial consultation. Call our firm at 520-812-6964. Located in Tucson, our law firm represents clients in Pima County, the surrounding areas and throughout Southern Arizona. We also invite potential clients to contact us online.